Monday 2 December 2013

Terrace Cafe, Parramatta

I didn't realise how much time has passed since I last posted anything... have some catching up to do! 

I'm not sure if Terrace is new or not, but for some reason I've only noticed it recently. Waiting for a car service to be done, my Sister and I headed there for a well needed Saturday morning hang over cure. 

My Sister had been there once before and said that it was quite busy and service a little slow, however, that was on a Sunday. 

When we arrived, there were only a few people in there and we had our choice of seats.Waitress was quick to follow us to our table with a menu and took orders for coffee. 
My Nephew was with us and he had some banana bread. This was ordered and paid for separately at the counter as they have the pieces already wrapped and ready to go. 

Didn't take us too long to decide what we wanted. My Sister went the standard big brekkie, with bacon, eggs, the lot. 
I went the Brekkie Bruschetta and my Nephew, pancakes with ice cream.

Coffee came out before the food. I ordered a latte. They serve AllPress here, taste wasn't too bad. It was just very milky/foamy. 

The smoothies and milkshakes come in really cute jars and milk bottles too.

Food didn't take any longer than normal to come out, first thing I 
noticed was serving sizes here are pretty good for the price. I don't think I saw anything on the brekkie menu for over $15. 

Brekkie Bruschetta came with two pieces of toast, a whole lotta bruschetta and two delicisouly runny poached eggs. Such a delicious combo, and not too heavy on the precious stomachs suffering from hang overs. 




My Sister was happy with her plate. It was just what she wanted. Two perfectly fried eggs, grilled tomato, bacon, toast. 

My Nephew didn't eat his pancakes, though I don't think that is any indication of the taste, more so for the fact that he'd demolished a huge piece of banana break and a choc milkshake before it came out! 

Anyway, it wasn't too difficult a task for my Sister and I to finish it on his behalf... can't let anything go to waste! 

Overall, if this place is local to you, think it's definitely worth a visit for a close by, decent weekend breakfast! 








No comments:

Post a Comment